” Nature ” Between our phones, tablets, laptops, and televisions, some form of screen time is happening almost 24/7. That’s why it’s become more imperative than ever for us to unplug and head out into the great outdoors. Spending time outside, whether you’re working in the garden, hiking at a nearby park, or even relaxing on the beach, is good for the soul, and now more than ever we all need to take some time for self-care.
Getting out into nature doesn’t have to be a big event. Go out for a jog or a brisk walk—without your phone!—and take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings. You might be surprised by how much you’re missing—early spring flowers, pretty ground cover plants, even some friendly critters—right in your very neighborhood. But if you’re feeling a little more adventurous, you can recite a few hiking quotes or camping quotes, and then plan a family vacation in some of the best camping spots in national parks. Need further inspiration? We got you covered with these quotes by the likes of John Muir and Mahatma Gandhi all about the awesomeness of nature.
- 7 Major Things You Must Know About Photography
- Sowore Appeared In Court With A Juju Man, Says The Case Spiritual (photos)
- American Podcaster Hilaria Baldwin Shares Photos Of Her New Daughter With Alec Baldwin
- Breaking: Lagos Police Task force Allegedly Shot Youngman To Death (Video)
- Breaking: FG Ordered For Immediate Closure Of NIN Enrolment Activities At The Headquarters Abuja
Omoyele Sowore ex presidential candidate appeared in court with an alleged native doctor popularly k…
American popular Podcaster Hilaria and Alec Baldwin welcomed their new baby girl into their family. …