Port Harcourt Boys have asked omah Lay to request for their intervention and watch how they will invade Uganda and destroy everything.
This came as a reply from one of Omah Lay’s fan on the popular micro-blogging platform “Twitter”, a user identified as @ajuicygeorge made this statement while replying to twitter the singer posted on the 13th of December, when he announced about his arrest by the Ugandan Police.
Recall we earlier published how Omah Lay And Tems Got Arrested In Uganda, though the singer in his post said he was with the Ugandan Police and it was about the show he did last night.
- Breaking: FG Ordered For Immediate Closure Of NIN Enrolment Activities At The Headquarters Abuja
- NIN: Simple Way To Link Your National Identification Number With Your Phone Number
- Friday Football Updates And Paper Talk
- Manchester City Superadded United In Her Derby To Reach League Cup Finals
- BBNaija’s Lucy Gets Support From Colleague Nengi With Huge Amount Of Money (Photos)
See Reactions below:
Niggas dey steam gunboat— PH Point 1 (@ajuicygeorge) December 13, 2020
Mhen dey file out tools
Na your signal we dey wait,put call
The whole Uganda go cast
IT’S ALL LOVE @PreenceAmerica·Niggas firing up their Gunboats Bringing out all em tools ( U know Guns knives and sort) Waiting for a signal from Stanley( whom you know as omah lay Bouta let all hell loose on Uganda This is Ph City my Blood is Red and I’m dressed in all white Nigga
DixonBrandon@DbrandonsUg·Eishh… You ain’t gon scare no Ugandan… Maybe our government…they might be your fellow Nigerians too..who knows
IT’S ALL LOVE @PreenceAmerica·Dont mess with em Niggas from PH tho You can’t run when we shoot .
DixonBrandon@DbrandonsUg·No need for running.. Y’all seldom bite …
Faunat@dseaza·but your musicians are the ones in pain
– Davido “shekpe” is still bigger than Ugandas national anthem
. Rot in jealousy
The_TOBI of Portharcourt @DarkSkin_Marco·He’s not even on dread… abi which Omah lay you know?
Timothy NRM Diehard@DiehardNrm· Since Omal, is still having a chance to communicate to his girlfriend back in Nigeria, let Ugandan law work
Thanks for reading please subscribe for more