Omah Lay and Tems are being detained by Ugandan Police in Uganda after performing in a music concert in the country.
Popular Nigeria Singer and one of the most controversial African Music Artist “Omah Lay” alongside fast rising songstress ” Tems” are reported being detained in uganda by the Ugandan police.
The news of their arrest was brought to public notice after the singer took to his official twitter page to announce that they are with the Uganda Police.
What was Omah Lay’s Offence in Uganda?
The young star and his colleague “Tems” did not commit any crucial offence to the Ugandan government, after our investigation, Gozieblog.com gathered that the organizers of the concert didn’t inform the artists about the Corona virus Pandemic restrictions in the country.
What did Omah Lay And Tems Went To Do In Uganda?
Omah Lay And Tems are Entertainers and one of the most controversial Artist in africa and as such are entitled to perform in any country across the continent. the both performing stars went to Uganda to perform on stage.
- Breaking: FG Ordered For Immediate Closure Of NIN Enrolment Activities At The Headquarters Abuja
- NIN: Simple Way To Link Your National Identification Number With Your Phone Number
- Friday Football Updates And Paper Talk
- Manchester City Superadded United In Her Derby To Reach League Cup Finals
- BBNaija’s Lucy Gets Support From Colleague Nengi With Huge Amount Of Money (Photos)