Do you know you can install your Gotv by yourself? Well, if you thought it impossible, we are going to show you how possible it is. It is also very easy to install. Follow these tips on How To Install GoTV Decoder By Yourself With Images and you will be grateful you did. Just read on.
How To Install GoTV Decoder By Yourself With Images – with the images, you will see the step by step guide on how you can install your GoTv without stress. You don’t need to call any technician because this is not rocket science. So, see how you can install your GoTv by yourself. Read on.
How To Install GoTV Decoder By Yourself With Images – GoTv Installation Tips
Assemble Your Gotenna
To assemble your gotenna, here are the steps to follow.
- Pull the cable through the middle of the antenna grid.
- Screw the cable onto the yellow plastic box of the antenna
- When secured, slide over the waterproof sleeve.
- Clip the green plastic box and the red plastic box on the antenna into the green plastic clip and the red plastic clip on the antenna grid, until they click. (Green connects to green and red connects with red.)
- Place the U bracket through the middle of the antenna.
- Place the first pole bracket over the U bracket with the flat side against the GOtenna grid.
- Place the outward facing pole bracket attached to the GOtenna grid against an upright pole. Make sure that the down arrow on the yellow box is pointing down and then fasten the second pole bracket around the pole using the wing nuts provided.
- Find a clear site that has no obstructions between the GOtenna and the signal transmitter. Point the GOtenna towards the transmitter. Slowly move your GOtenna to the left or the right until the strongest signal is found. You will be able to see this on the signal lever bar displayed on your TV. Then fix your GOtenna in its position.
Install Your Gotenna
Here are what you need to do.
- Connect your decoder to the TV using the Audio and Video (AV) cables provided.
- Connect the GOtenna to the RF IN plug on the decoder. if you have an HDMI cable, connect it instead.
- Connect the power supply unit to the decoder before inserting the other end into the plug point. Then switch on at the wall (GOtv recommends the use of a power surge protector).
- Switch the TV on and press the AV button on the TV remote control to go to the appropriate AV channel. After 20 seconds the GOtv logo will appear, followed by the set-up screen a few seconds later.
Note: If the GOtv decoder does not complete scanning, it will automatically take you to the signal detection screen. At this point you may need to point the GOtenna in the direction of the GOtv transmitter – and move the GOtenna until the signal is strongest. This is the point where you should permanently fix your GOtenna.
Once you see the GOchannel your decoder is ready for activation.
We carefully made the steps on GoTv Installation Tips: How To Install GoTV Decoder By Yourself With Images plain. So, follow it up and enjoy your viewing.