Good Morning and Welcome to Jomotv Friday Sports Updates…
Headlines: Neymar Convinces Messi
Messi Is Set To Leave Barcelona
The FA criticizes Manchester United
Neymar has reportedly convinced Lionel Messi to snub a move to Manchester City and join him at Paris Saint-Germain. Andy Cole doesn’t think Manchester United need to bring in Jack Grealish despite Rio Ferdinand’s passionate plea.
Messi is set to leave Barcelona at the end of the season on a free transfer. Former Chelsea manager Avram Grant knows just how brutal Roman Abramovich’s regime is and he has offered advice to his former star Frank Lampard. “Two things: never lose it even when things are going well, don’t lose your fighting spirit at the highest level. “And second, don’t lose what you have here [points at head] you need to think right and look for solutions.
- Breaking: FG Ordered For Immediate Closure Of NIN Enrolment Activities At The Headquarters AbujaThe Federal government has ordered immediate closure of enrolment activities at the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Headquarters, Abuja and the reactivation of 20 centers within the FCT to make the process of NIN enrolment much easier from Monday, January 18th 2021. A statement signed by the Head, Corporate Communications, NIMC Kayode Adegoke advised members […]
- NIN: Simple Way To Link Your National Identification Number With Your Phone NumberNIN: How to link your National Identity Number with your phone number Here are the important steps to link your phone number with your National Identity Number (NIN) The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) had earlier mandated the telecommunications operators in the country to block all SIM cards that are not registered with the National Identity […]
- Friday Football Updates And Paper TalkGood Morning and Welcome to Jomotv Friday Sports Updates… Headlines: Neymar Convinces Messi Messi Is Set To Leave Barcelona The FA criticizes Manchester United Neymar has reportedly convinced Lionel Messi to snub a move to Manchester City and join him at Paris Saint-Germain. Andy Cole doesn’t think Manchester United need to bring in Jack Grealish […]
- Manchester City Superadded United In Her Derby To Reach League Cup FinalsThis is the fourth straight time Manchester City have reached the league cup final, as Fernandinho and John Stones second half goals gave Pep Guardiola a 2-0 win over Manchester United in wednesday’s semi final at Old Trafford.
- BBNaija’s Lucy Gets Support From Colleague Nengi With Huge Amount Of Money (Photos)Former BBNaija “Big Brother Naija” housemate Lucy receive a huge amount of money from fellow former housemate, Nengi. This information was revealed by the Reality Tv Show star, Lucy on social media. following the comments made by Lucy, she wrote a gratitude letter to appreciate what Nengi did for her to support her business. She […]
“If you do that then everything will be okay because the quality is there and there is a potential like there was [at Chelsea] in my time. “Football agent Bruno Satin tells Canal + that Mauricio Pochettino’s transfer priority at PSG is to sign Sergio Agüero at the end of this season. Arsenal have taken out a £120m loan to help deal with the impact of Covid-19.
Jurgen Klopp has admitted that he may have made a mistake by leaving Takumi Minamino out of his side in recent weeks.Chelsea have been long-term admirers since his rise at West Ham, and Frank Lampard is a big fan of the 21-year-old who was released as a youth player by the Blues.
It is understood that Chelsea are keen to resign Rice, but the Blues boss have several concerns about the defensive midfielder. The FA has criticized Manchester United for not providing any cultural and media “training” to Edinson Cavani following his arrival at Old Trafford.
Arsenal technical director Edu has some serious questions to answer if Folarin Balogun ends up leaving the club. Borussia Mönchengladbach are one step away from signing ‘Manu’ Kone from Toulouse, confirmed.€9m bid set to be accepted and personal terms agreed. AC Milan were offering €5m+addons. Last details and the deal will be done with ‘Gladbach.
Veteran striker Fabio Quagliarella has reiterated his commitment to Sampdoria after reports linked him with a return to Serie A champions Juventus. Aston Villa manager Dean Smith, his coaching staff and the rest of the club’s first-team squad will not be involved in their FACup third-round clash against Liverpool.
Julian Nagelsmann has no intention of swapping RB Leipzig for Borussia Dortmund despite being suggested as a permanent successor to Lucien Favre. Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Amad Diallo from Atlanta, signing a four year contract until June 2025.Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema is to face trial over his alleged involvement in the attempted blackmail of Mathieu Valbuena relating to a sex tape apparently featuring the Olympiakos star.
“The teams around us in the table are happy at the moment. Even if they overtake us, they only go one or two points ahead. But they are really positive and people who think about Liverpool really think everything is negative” says Jurgen Klopp.
Juventus are set to seal the signing of Bryan Reynolds from FC Dallas on loan with an obligation to make it permanent for $7 million (£5m).Manchester City are close to signing “mini Messi” Dario Sarmiento. The 17-year-old Argentine winger currently plays for the country’s Primera Division side Estudiantes.
Eden Hazard has named the one player from the past whom he would love to meet and speak with, revealing his admiration for his performances. The Real Madrid and Belgium star named former playmaking star Juan Roman Riquelme as the player he has most admired from previous generations.
Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek should be banging on the door of Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, according to the club’s former striker Dimitar Berbatov. The 23-year-old has started just two league games this season, having signed for £35m in September. Getafe president Angel Torres has claimed that the club’s attempts to sign Takefusa Kubo on a loan deal this month are a formality.
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has donated Stamford Bridge’s hotel rooms to NHS staff again. Two of the brightest youth stars at Barcelona are set to be promoted to the club’s B team after impressing in their Juvenil A side – the highest level of their youth team. Midfielders Ilaix Moriba and Nico González will be officially promoted to the club’s B side as they continue their ascension at the club.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says Trent Alexander-Arnold is still recovering from a lack of full pre-season training following criticism of the England right-back’s recent performances. Marc-Andre Ter Stegen has spoken of his pride for making his 250th appearance for Barcelona in the midweek win over Athletic Club Bilbao.
“I am so happy with this achievement and it is an honour to reach this spectacular number. “I hope there are many more games to come and that I can keep adding to this tally of matches – I am proud to be among this list. Sergio Romero has reportedly bid farewell to staff at Manchester United as he edges closer to securing a move to Boca Juniors.“[David] Alaba has a greedy piranha as a representative,”
is how Bayern Munich boss Uli Hoeness defined the Real Madrid target’s agent Pini Zahavi according to Diario AS. Atletico Madrid have drawn up a three-man shortlist to replace Diego Costa as manager Diego Simeone plans an assault on the second half of the season with his sights firmly set on winning his second La Liga crown as a manager.
Reports are growing in Italy that private equity fund Bc Partners are eager to invest in Inter and won’t rule out purchasing a majority share from Suning. The Professional Footballers’ Association has written to all players urging them to follow protocols after a record number of positive Covid-19 cases threatened turmoil in the game.
Fabio Capello was unimpressed by Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhüttl’s show of emotion after beating Liverpool. Real Madrid may reportedly have to make do without manager Zinedine Zidane for their next two fixtures due to coronavirus concerns. Former Milan director Massimiliano Mirabelli feels his administration deserves some of the credit for their current success. ‘You can see the fruits of our labour.
’Former Netherlands midfielder Ronald de Boer believes that Donny van de Beek should look to leave Manchester United for the good of his international career. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp insists he and owners Fenway Sports Group are on the same page when it comes to transfer business in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Juventus have improved their offer to Dallas FC for Bryan Reynolds and would send the defender to Benevento for six months, claim Sky Sport Italia. Juventus President Andrea Agnelli posted an image of the team buses at San Siro, a retort to Napoli’s statement after the COVID-19 appeal.
Join Our Whatsapp Tv
What do you think??? Please leave a comment below: